Saturday, March 26, 2005

New blog...

..of sorts.

It's called In A Broken Dream, and can be found by clicking here. The idea is that since we're meant to have dreams every night, I thought I'd write down what happens. For the record, I'm not turning into a new age hippy, but I thought it woulf be an interesting little thing to fill the time, if only for my sake. It's more of an experiment than anything else, so if I get bored of it I may very well axe it.

I've been recovering from my cold, and enjoying the holidays thus far. Haven't really been doing much, but this is fine by me! I'd be perfectly happy to laze about for 2 weeks. :-)

The weather really has gotten a lot nicer recently. I always used to prefer the cold of winter, but I'm quite looking forward to summer this year. Quite enjoyed summer last year too. Ack, I'm turning into a sun lover. :-P

No comments: