Monday, March 14, 2005

I R teh failz0rz :-\

Just got back from driving test, and if you have already read the title of this post then you would know the result. If you haven't read the title then I suggest that a) You go back and read it to find out what happened and b) Get some glasses because you are quite clearly blind, I mean it's written in big letters.

The most infuriating thing is I failed by 1 minor. You're allowed to get 15 before you fail; I got 16. Now if I'm going to fail, I want to fail it properly, by a decent margin, say 20 errors or something, none of this "ohhh so close" rubbish.

So yeah, just rebooked another one, 4 weeks until I can try again. I was hoping I'd be driving by Easter, but with any luck I'll be driving just after Easter. The advantage of having the test then is that I will be able to drink coffee again. Perhaps I'll be more alert. \o/

Anyhoo, I've been thinking about what sort of car I'll be wanting when I do finally pass. And I've decided I'd quite like something like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For those of you who don't know, that's the car you get in the rather nifty game called Grim Fandango, the car itself is rather fetchingly entitled "The Bonewagon", and has a top sped of very very fast. I tried searching for a better picture but that was the best I could find. And I'll be damned if I'm reinstalling the game just for a screenshot. ¬_¬

Apart from my test today has been rather non-existent. Yesterday I networked together some computers, with assistance of course, which was pretty cool. Well cool if you're a geek. Which I think I have strong leanings towards.

Anyhoo, I have nothing of any relevance to say now so I think I'll go eat some chocolate. \o/

Edit: Arse, I broke the formatting with my picture. Fixed now.

No comments: