Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'm nervous

Almost forgot about this thing. Oh well. My interweb is being a picky arse recently in deciding which webpages it will and wont load. Interestingly enough all the good web pages are the ones refusing to load. Figures.

So in this time of boredom, I have discovered another website to prat about on, the site in question being www.faceparty.com. Whilst I'm not usually one to arse about with all that rubbish, I ended creating myself a profile, although quite why I don't think will ever become apparent. In other interweb news, I now have the ability to send out Gmail invites. Ones already gone and Ive got another 5 left, which are going to be reserved firstly for friends, then the weebl and bob forums if I can ever get back on there.

I have 3 days left now until the next term starts, and I still have not done much work. Then again all it is is reading for history, can easily be done in a weekend. The funny thing is, most of summer was slow and boring, and now its fast disapearing I dont seem to have any spare time. Not that its a bad thing, Im rather pleased to actually be doing stuff in real life, although I am a little aprehensive about tomorrow. It invloves boats, and with that come water. However I will be able to spend the day speaking like a (ninja) pirate. Yarr!

No comments: