Wednesday, August 25, 2004

GMail!

Right Im putting in a little edit here, as I want to show off for a bit. Ive just now got myself a G-Mail account, and have been playing around with it for the past half hour or so, and Im impressed by what Ive seen. Firstly the 1Gb of storage space is amazing, and the speed at wich the account loads and displays things is terrific, even on my slow 56k connection. Its got the usual google style, meaning there are no ugly colours, just nice plain white and blue meaning you dont have any horrible flashing adverts, just plain text links, which thanks to AdSense are actually related to what you're reading. At the fear of begninning to sound like a salesperson for Google I shall stop my rantings now.

The only other thing of note is that I just realised that Ive got under a week before the new term starts. Im getting pretty bored, so Im not worried about any of that. Im more worried about the fact that I want to get my UCAS application finished by mid-october to stand the best chance of getting in to the University that I want. The only problem is that Ive only just decided what course I want to do (History), and I still need to find 4 other universities to put on the form, and then there's the hassale of the personla statement thing you have to do, and Im getting a bit worried at the fact I havent done any of it. But Ive always left things to the last minute in the past, and they've turned out okay, so this should turn okay in the end too.

Before I start going into angst mode (not a thing I want to do) I will shut up about my personal problems, and leave you with what genere of rock I would be. Classic rock? Too right! Queen, Rainbow, David Bowie, Dire Straits, Led Zeppelin, the list is endless. Rock on!

Led Zeppelin
Classic rock! Without you the other genres
wouldn't exist! You are the raw and original
sound of rock! Other genres may try to imitate
your rawness, but they can never be like you!


What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: