Thursday, August 26, 2004

Sleep Deprivation

Its half 12 at night. Now for the past two weeks I have been going to sleep at about 2am in the morning, so half 12 isnt really that lat to me anymore. yet this night I am begining to feel the effects of sleep deprivation. Now I am bored out of my mind and I wnated to ramble on a bit about sleep. After careful consideration I decided that the weebl and bob forums would rather not hear my incoherent ramblings, then i remembered I have a blog now. So here we are, I will rant to whoever reads this. Probably no one, which is fine by me, in any case I can read this back to myself in the morning and laugh.

The last time I felt sleep deprivation I felt as if everything idnt exist and I was in some surreal dream world. This time its different. Im seeing things move out the corner of my eye, and I feel a sensation that is quite like being drunk actualy. I feel dizy and I want to lay down, yet I feel compelled not too. Ive always been curious what the effects of lack of sleep are on the human body. Currently I have headache, and extreme boredom. Surprisingly there are 4 contacts on my MSN list, however one of these is in america so is excusable. IRC is proving fruitless as its too dificult to follow whats going on in the channel anymore. The forums were down for me since 6pm, but they're working again, but as usual at this time they're dead, so in all I ahve nothing much to do but bable on here.

Now I think will be a good point to stop as I dont knwo what the hell Im writing anymore. I apologise for the lack of spelling in this post, and hopefully the next one will be written when I am in a fitter state to write.

No comments: