Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I live!

Yes, indeedy I do! I didnt go anywhere near a boat on Monday, primarily due to my fear of being keel hauled. However, I couldnt excape getting wet, and was dragged out into the water, at which point I found that jeans were not made for swimming in, and causing my legs to sink as if tied to blocks of concrete. However, much fun was had despite the sad loss of Rocky, my (newly acquired) pet rock after an unfortunate diving "incident" (read: being thrown into deep water).

School is starting tomorrow, and this has casued much moping and despair. However it will also mean that I have soemthing to do with my time, which judging by the way the summer has crawled by can only be a good thing. However, it is not a good sign that I have failed to do any work whatsoever, mainly due to me being lazy, but then thats life.

Things have returned to their usual boring self now after 5 days of activity, but I have made two discoveries. Discovery number 1 - Port tastes rather nice. Discovery number 2 - After a quick look on BT's website, it turns out that I am 2 months and 10 days away from warm glowy Broadband-ness. Let the countdown commence......

No comments: