Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Well it looks as if this is going to turn into another of those sleepless nights. I've always found it quite infuriating that the only time my brain seems to want to start thinking about things is when I am trying to get to sleep. I'm conviced it does it just to annoy me. Silly brain. What thoughts have been keeping me awake? Well thats confidential information, I'm afraid. Dont know why you're looking at me like that, I do keep some secrets from the interweb, you know.

Anyway, happier news. Today I passed my driving test. Was the 4th time I've taken it, so as I say, its about bloody time I passed too! I'm pretty pleased with this, even if I'm not going to be getting a car now since I'm going to University sooner than expected.

I have finally given into the dark side and have started reading Harry Potter. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later really, despite all the stuff that I originally said about it. I am indeed most shocked by these books, for Ms Rowling is nothing but pure filth! Honestly, I really dont want to know what the three of them were getting upto in that toilet cubicle!

I'd best go do something more usefull than waffle on here for ages. I've got a story that I'm trying to write, and failing quite miserably I might add. I need some sort of plot hook. Maybe if I inroduced lasers into it somehow....

No comments: