Thursday, July 07, 2005

18? Mature? Yeah, you'll be lucky...

Well today has been a very good day indeed. I turned 18, spent a good portion of the day fiddling about and tinkering with my new lappy (which is very sexy I might add). Didn't get upto a whole lot, went out for a meal in the evening, but all in all a nice relaxing day. Managed to get some stuff of my chest too, which is always a good thing. :-)

Am absolutely knackered though now, especially considering I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I attribute this to the fact that Harry Potter was keeping me up (plus I couldn't sleep). No rest for me though, got my prom tomorrow, and then another party on Saturday. All good fun though, and at least I can't complain of boredom now.

Took the car driving for the first time without L plates (which I cut up as soon as I passed) today. Is quite a nice feeling knowing that everyone else on the road doesnt hold you with quite so much contempt.

Mmm, I think I'm discovering Genesis. First time I heard them today, but some of their stuff isn't bad. Been wanting a new band to listen to for a while now!

Well I cant think of anymore to say. If the spelling here is crap, then I blame it on the fact that I'm still gettinbg used to typing with a laptop keyboard.

Goodnight. :-)

No comments: