Friday, May 20, 2005

Good evening...

It has been bought to my attention that I am an owner of a blog. This blog in fact. Quite a nice blog if I may say so myself. My little blogy-woggy. Nice blog. Good blog. However, I have been, shall we say somewhat unkind to my blog of late. I have ignored it, I have brushed it aside and left it to be forgotten. How sad. All alone, with no little blog friends to play with. Well I say this ends tonight. Around about...... now in fact.

So what have I been upto in my life recently I hear you ask? Well, no I'm not actually hearing you ask this, but I'm just saying it as a figure of speech. Well it would be very difficult for me to update this without mentioning that I went to see The Revenge of the Sith on Thursday. In order to emphasise how excited I was about this, I have decided to type the following all in capitals, and without proper usage of my spacebar:

OH MY GOD I WENT TO SEE STAR WARS EPISODE 3 ON THURSDAY AND IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER BECAUSE THERE WERE LIGHTSABERS AND SPACESHIPS AND EXPLOSIONS AND STUFF AND IT WAS REALLY COOL BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH A REALLY GOOD FILM AND IT HAD ANAKIN SKYWALKER WHO SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS MOODY EVIL

So hopefully I have now succesfully conveyed to you what I thought of the film. However I feel a great sadness come over me, as I will never again be able to watch a Star Wars film for the first time. I feel as if apart of me has changed. Wait, no I still feel the same as before, but still :'(

There is little else I can include in a post which has such greatness in it. I am going to go now; no doubt my dreams will be filled with the fact that I am going to see the film again tomorrow. And possibly Sunday too.

But fow now though - goodnight.

No comments: