Wednesday, May 04, 2005

May the 4th be with you...

Went to see The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy today. Been a fan of the books ever since I read them, which is a little over a year ago now. There were some entirely new additions to the film, but then every different version of the guide (TV, radio, book, game) have been different, so the film may as well follow tradition. I just hope they make films for the rest all of the books in the trilogy. All five of them.

Next film on my list is Star Wars episode III, out later this month. And in regards to the title of this update, today is Star Wars day. So go do something Star Wars related, you've got 59 minutes left accordign to the clock on this computer. Personally, I wouldn't trust it though, especially considering it syncrhronises itself with the Windows time server.

With tomorrow comes General Election day. I won't be voting due to being 2 months too young, yet I can still tell anyone reading this to vote Liberal Democrat. Why? Put simply, they're the best of a bad bunch, which isn't saying much since all the 3 main parties are more or less one and the same. However, it's far too late to start ranitng about politics, so I'll leave that for another day.

My hands are starting to feel numb now. Actually, so are my feet and legs. In fact pretty much everything feels numb. I have no idea why. Thankfully for you this means I'll be shutting up around about now and going to bed.

No comments: