Sunday, December 19, 2004

w00t

Please do forgive me for using "l33t" in the title, but I think it pretty much sums everything up. Tomorrow is the last day of 6th form before the christmas holidays (well technicaly I should be there tuesday as well, but 1 lesson? No way). Also, I've recently found out that all my hard work arsing about with UCAS forms is starting to pay off, I've got conditional offers so far from Aberystwyth, Portsmouth and Hull, and I'm particuarly pleased about Aber offering me a place. At the end of this year I need at least 3 C's in my A-Levels, and I'm sorted. And then there's the scholarship I've applied for, if I get that then I'm sorted out for the next 4 years. Niiiiiice.

Christmas coming up, which means several things. Firstly it means digital camera meaning the ability to post mugshots of moi on the interweb. I spy camwhoring ahoy. Secondly, it also means online PS2 gameage, I'll finally be able to deal death to people online, or at least get beaten horribly by some 12 year old kid. Either one will do me fine, really. But most importantly christmas means food. And lots of it, which means I am = :D

Lastly an update on my interweb activites. I recently discovered 8-bit theatre (yes, I am fully aware I am woefully behind the times). And I'm going to put a link to this wonderous place, right about here. Other than that I have mostly been living on IRC and trying to teach myself Linux. And failing.

Possible more updates over holiday period. Hopefully with pictures.

Now Playing: David Bowie - Beauty and the Beast [02:36/03:34]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New here,

I'm seeking help for the children of Haiti.

I'm at this site for a non-profit organization that is devoted to giving time to
creating an oppurunity for the children in haiti. If anyone here wants to give money then then please do so here:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give children in Haiti a positive learning environment.

Yes, they're a real cause.

It would be awesome if you could help us