Sunday, December 12, 2004

Err, yes....

Remind me never to drink again. Actually no, just remond me never to make blog posts whilst drunk.

Onto some serious news. Firstly, and excuse the use of capitals but it is deserving, I HAVE BROADBAND! 1Mbps unlimited ADSl, and it's more beatiful than I ever dared imagine. Deciding it needed a little test I decided to download something, something big. Mandrake Linux 10.0 fit the bill nicely. 2GB of downloading later, and an old PC that I once believed to be dead lives once again. The only problem is that I feel like such a computer newbie when I use linux, but the overall feel of it is just so much nicer than ol' windows.

Now Playing: Bowling For Soup - 03 - Girl All The Bad Guys Want [03:16/03:34]

Arse, why am I listening to modern music? :(






No comments: