Sunday, December 12, 2004

I went in a limo

Right, so this is the second time I;m making an update after returning from someones 18th birthday party. The evening started well, with us all taking a little jaunt around time in a strech limo. Rather nice I must say. Although as was pointed out the economy cola kinda let the feel down, but sod it, after insurng one of those things do you think they can afford real cola? Hell no! And anyway, its a bloody limo! Much woo and yay to be had there.

The party was also very good. I sit at home now typing this, swaying from side to side, cursing the computer monitor for moving around and trying tor ecall exactly how much adn what I had to drink. All I can remember is that last vodka, coimbined with a bigorous bout of headbagin was most certainly not the best of ideas. Ah well, it was all fun anyway. Cheese was also present, whcih was good, and nuts were htere also. Can;t have a party without nuts, no way.

Since I will most likely forget most of this by tomorrow, I'll have to write oit here to forever remind me, and anyone on else on the interweb about it. Well from what I can rewmember it started opf wiuth me forming an "elite gentlemans club,", ehere we discusssed manly things such as backgammob adn sports cars. yes, most fun it was. I decided to get all chappy and drunk brandy, whih was had neat. Very nice. After this I decided to go invade the food on offer, and I subsequentl;y goprged myself silly on cheeses. Wooyay. Deciding I was in need of another drink I decided to try rum. With coke and ice, and despite my displeasyre of diluting drinks, I like it. Although everyone hated it for some unkoinw reason. I have a vereyt odd taste in drinks methinks. Shortly afterwards I was threatened with dancing. Decidin I needed more drink in me to gewt on the dance floor, I got barkeep to mic me up a Martini. Tasted like pepper, but it did the job. i was up and dancing away, and I even proclaimed that "hey Mickey" should be the theme tune of our gentlemans club. I stand by my decision. Deciding I wanted something weaker I popted for a rather pathetric smirnoff ice. Just like l;emopndae, but nice anywya. Mopre dancing if I remember correctly, followed by a Port. Best drink in the world ever, and I made sure I let everyone know tghis. After this I dont really recall in much detail what happend. What I do know for sure is I ordered a Pernod and blackcurrent at some point. Agian,. a very nice drink. I did more dancing, and finally a vodka and red bull to finsih everything off. I also had some cokes in between to stoip me from gettin absoloutley ratfaced, but idotn think it wourked very weel. Then there were more songs, which I found myself dancing to, despite what i ususlay say about dancing. Fianly everything was findshed off byt the obligatory YMCA, gresse and bohemian rhapsody. After which I cam home and decided to write this. yes.

Well thats probably not very interesting, but i like hitting buttons and seeing if a ican hit the right letters. The speeling looks pretty bad, qill be fun to read in the morning. Cant think of anything else to write now, so im going to spin around for a bit, then [roabably collpase and go to sleep. Wooyay.

Now Playing: David Bowie - Suffragette City [01:35/03:26]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine what a great party you had! Especially that limo! I hope soon more and more people will be able to afford such parties in limo.

Anonymous said...

Limo today transforms from kind of transportation to a place of fun. People enjoy inside of limo, because they became more comfortable inside and design also improves.

Gary McGrath said...

Christ, and when you think you've seen everything...