Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Proving that I do occasionally manage to pry myself away from the internet, I actually went outside earlier. You know, to do stuff. Scary I know.

Now the idea of a bike ride may sound pleasant enough, and it probably would have been a nice leisurely outing. That is, of course, if it wasn't for the fact that was raining, cold and very windy. Therefore I was taught a lesson into why cycling into oncoming wind is bad, and why baggy clothing should be avoided in these circumstances, as they do have a nasty tendency of acting as an impromptu sail and blowing you of the road, and into a rather large and muddy puddle, which thankfully was narrowly avoided at the last minute.

And on the subject of road shenanigans, I get to have my first driving lesson next Wednesday. People living in the Hastings area should be afraid. Very afraid }:-)

Now Playing: Dire Straits - Heavy Fuel [01:11/05:01]

No comments: