Sunday, October 31, 2004

Got back from Wales on Thursday. Well back to lovely, sunny (may not be true) Hastings, I didnt actualy end up getting home until late Friday night. Wales was as hilly as I remembered from the past, and Aberystwyth turned out to be quite a nice place, the university looked good too. The added bonus is its miles away from anywhere, as someone once said "isolation is paramount". Damn straight.

Friday involved trekking down into the town, and to be pleasently surprised that shops actualy had copies of GTA: San Andreas in stock. The way people had been going on, I thought they would wither have sold out by lunch time, or they had all been pre-ordered or something. Apparently not. Suffice to say this game "rocks" (not literally, no matter how I have tried, standing the game case up on one side does not enable it to move in a rocking motion). At the moment I'm trying to get to grips with some difficult early missions (I suck), and the fact that the map is far bigger than anything Ive ever seen. And thats not counting the other 2/3rds that are still locked. This morning was spent rifing through the countryside on my bike, stopping at farms and gas stations brifly to set fire to things. Yep, definately a bloody excellent game. However, this unexpected purchase has left me with a little dilema, and that is shall I do my coursework like Im supposed to, or just play San An? I think we all know the answer to this question....

Tomorrow its off to London, for no real purpose. Unfortunately this does mean even more train journey's, but watching people's terrified faces as we get on the underground should prove to be priceless.

One last note, if I'm not on the internet anymore, Im busy playing GTA: SA, I'll be back once Rockstar has relinquished my soul....

Now Playing: Queen - Bicycle Race [01:05/03:03]


No comments: