Monday, October 11, 2004

MSN Messenger Down

Since precisely somewhere around tea-time yesterday, MSN seems to have gone off for a pint or 20, and didn't bother to tell anyone when it would be back. Watching people make thread after thread on countless forums across the internet has proved to be rather amusing. MSN is down, so get over it and stop whining. Christ, you'd think people didn't have anything else to do with their time. In other IM/Interweb/geek related stuff, I have managed to lurk on IRC for at least a week now, which I'm pleased about as I've always prided myself on my lurking capabilities.

Back in the real world, the stress factor appears to have been turned up to 11.5. Pretty high, I'm sure you'll agree, especially as the scale only goes up to 10. I'm currently trying to find a driving instructor so I can, surprisingly enough, learn how drive. I always thought that my PS2 and a copy of Gran Turismo was tuition enough, but apparently not. Meh. I'm also desperately trying to find universities to go to in a couple of years time. The only place I know I want to go to for definite is Aberystwyth in Wales, which I hope to be visiting sometime at the end of October. Its getting to the point where I will just have to use a pin to chose places at random. Which come to think of it sounds like quite a sensible method of selection...

Now Playing: Various Artists - Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy [02:33/04:00]

No comments: