Friday, September 10, 2004

Party party party!

Well now, I've not long been back from a rather slendifulous 18th birthday party. And I'm pretty sure that the fact Im online now shows that I really am criticaly internet addicted. Spelling in this post may be under par (well more than usual), but blame it on an interesting combination of drinks that were consumed by your tuly ealier this evening. My memory is laready a little hazy (although that's pretty normal for me), but I do remember a bout of energetic dancing/jumping/stumblig/falling over to a Madness song, you know the baggy trousers one. Apart from a few Queen songs, the music was the usual modern crap, but then such things are to be expected.

So yes, twas a fun evening, and I am happy that I ate my fair share of peanuts. Free food is something to never be passed up. And the cheese was also nice, but I fear I am beginning to babble so I shall stop right about......................now. More legible update possoibly coming in the morning, depending on how much like the poop I feel.

Oh, and may I also add: "Ged savo tho Quoon".

No comments: