Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to you too. ¬_¬

So I decide to check to my university e-mail this morning to see if there was anything important there. Turns out that the library thinks I'm overdue on a book, despite the fact that I returned everything I had out to them weeks ago. And now thanks to the fact that a) I don't have any of their contact details since I left it all in Aberystwyth and b) I have a hunch that no-one is actually there this close to christmas, the likely hood is that over the holiday I'm going to rack myself up a pretty little fine for something I don't even have, so I have sorting that out to look forward to when I get back, not to mention putting me in a bad mood now.

Note to self: Don't bother checking university e-mail anymore since it will invariably only be bad news.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs... a lot...*

Gary McGrath said...

:-O

Shocking!

:-P

Anonymous said...

I like pizza, I like bagels, I like hot dogs with mustard and beer... I'll eat eggplant, I could even eat a baby deer, La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Who's that baby deer on the lawn there?

Gary McGrath said...

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that univerities can excel at annoying people sometimes. Ah well.

And as for that last comment, well, I think it's probably safe to say that this blog has just encountered a whole new level of weird. :-P

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU :D