Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas

Christmas passed relatively well, I feel, and I now sit here typing this after having stuffed my face with a selction of various cheeses. Mmmm.

I got a rather good haul in terms of presents this year, which include:

  • A PSP and a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. The PSP is very nice indeed and if I was a computer then I would definately sleep with it.
  • Animals by Pink Floyd. #Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away#. Brilliant album.
  • An American Werewolf in London and Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD (But why is the rum gone?).
  • Eric and Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (woo Discworld).
  • 2 tubes of glowsticks. :-D
  • 3 Mugs, all of which are HUGE.
  • Lots of different types of coffee. I can put those mugs to good use. :-)
  • A very silly hat indeed. Matches my personality.
  • And a Santa weeble. He wobbles but he doesn't fall down (well, most of the time anyway).
And on top of all that I have been merrily stuffing my face with chocolate. No alcohol, but I'm detoxing for a while so that when I return to Aberystwyth I can start my assault upon the pubs of the town with renewed vigour.

No comments: