Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today I finally completed the first 2 out of the 3 essays I have to write this semseter for university. Ordinarily, writing two essay wouldn't necessarily pose a particular problem, but owing to various, uh, unforeseen events that occured at the start of term I did not, in actual fact, start work on these essays until a week ago. The end result was me staying up until 5:30am this morning writing them, having a 5 hour nap, then starting work on them again before running down to get them in before the deadline. Literally just made it with minutes to spare. Am feeling rather pleased with myself, and the whole thing only took me 2 litres of coke and 3 tins of red bull. Although take my advice - the human body simply cannot take that many additives in one night, as I found out. ;-)

Just been sleeping since about 5pm, and am still feeling very tired. Only problem is I'm town between pub or bed for celebration. Hmm.

6 comments:

Gary McGrath said...

@ 1st comment: We do work. Granted it may be the night before it is due in, but we get it done. :-p

@ 2nd comment: Well done on finishing essays. :-) I've got all mine done, and got 2:1's on 2 of them, but won't get my third essay back until after christmas.
Term for me doesn't finish until Friday... but it's History department policy not to have lectures in the last week of term, so I've just got a seminar to goto tomorrow afternoon and then it's time to jump on the train to Hastings.
See you around at christmas. :-)

Anonymous said...

*sings* GARY'S MY GABY BABY

Anonymous said...

THE SEX!

Anonymous said...

GARY I LOVE YOU! WOO! ROCK STAR! WOO!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH! I WANT YOUR BABIES!

Gary McGrath said...

@ Comment 5: You better believe it baby.

@ Comment 6: Where, where, WHERE!?

@Comment 7: WOO! YAY! HOOPLA! ROCK AND ROLL AM ME!

@Comment 8: Help yourself, I keep them on the shelf over there... second one up from the bottom... just to the left of the pickles.