Monday, January 31, 2005

*Yawn*

Back from protrest. Am tired. I wa son local news for like OMG the millionth time (it seems that the local news really will film anything, and quite often they do). Rather boring in total, just standing around shouting a lot and making up witty slogans. As a piece of political irony it seemed that someone had left a no right-turn sign dumped on the road at Whitehall, whather this was a subtle hint for our current shambles of a government I am not sure.

Journey was boring. 7 coaches in total. I sat and listened to music, stared out of the window and played with ballons for most of it. Same on the way back except by this time I had also figured out how to play about with the seat controls, so I did that. I know, sounds so exciting doesn't it. My favourite paret of the journey was about 3/4 of the way down the A21. That strech of road never fails to inspire me.

All in all a rather average day and a rather mediocre blog-post at best. I am very tired and it's the last day of winter-een-mas, so if I manage to pry myself away from the 'net then I may play San Andreas for a bit. I anticipate the highlights of this evening to involve brushing my teeth and going to bed. I tell you, my life is non-stop action.

Farewell, friends.

No comments: