Sunday, January 30, 2005

This is an update

Really. Really it is, honest. Actually I'll be frank (or Geroge, or Howard or whoever else you bloody well want me to be), it's not really that much of an update. But I figured that rather than leving this lying around with nothing in it, I may as well leave a blog lying around with tons of OMFG CRAP in it. So I shall be putting yet more midless drivel into this thing.

Tomorrow I am going to London, to do some protesting or marching or lunching or something like that. Quite likely all at the same time. I was going to take my camera to take pretty pictures that I could then post here. But I figured a) I cannot be arsed to carry a camera around and b) You all know what London bloody well looks like, and some generic picture of the london eye that anyone could have taken a picture of really isn't all that inspiring.

Untill tomorrow, my completely non-existent blog readers that don't exist in any way shape or form ¬_¬


No comments: