Sunday, March 25, 2007

Photos from the other day.

The top of Constitution Hill offers a nice view of Aberystwyth town centre, and as such there have been many people who have duly trudged up its slopes to take pretty much the exact same shot. And throwing originality out of the window, I've decided to join them. Apologies for the less than perfect quality; they were taken on my digital camera, which I never intended to use for much more than capturing embarrassing pictures of people in the pub. When the weather gets a bit better, I'll put my film SLR to better use. Promise. Look, I even created a Flickr account to make sure I do. (Click the pictures to see the bigger sizes on there).

Aberystwyth

The Old College

Nothing amazing, but a good opportunity for me to show those of you who have not seen Aberystwyth yet how much nicer my town is than yours. :-P

No comments: