Saturday, August 13, 2005

Been a while, eh?

Considering that I have a button on my Firefox toolbar that links me to this place, it really is quite suprising how many times I foret about it. Or do I? Perhaps I decided to go for ages without an update to keep you all in suspense, or even worse, to trick you into thinking that this place had become a graveyard, and then when you least expect it WHAM! I hit you with an update. I could do that you know. And you would be none the wiser. Lets just say that if anyone (by some miracle is) reading this blog, then I strongly suggest that you tell everyone about this places greatness, otherwise I could very well mess with your head again. ¬_¬

So what has been happening recently? Well, to be truthful, not a great deal. Well, nothing that would form the basis of any intresting to write here anyway. However, today I did find out where I will be livign when I go to University in September, which is good. I like having places to live. It makes living so much easier, and, well, liveable really.

I would make this post a little more worthwhile by adding something more interesting to it, but I am currently feeling like the poop.

1 comment:

Gary McGrath said...

O.o

Ooookay?

Wow, I'm even getting spam here.